The ACFA Birmingham Scholarship is a scholarship program that has given more than $60,000 in scholarship dollars since its creation. These funds are made possible through the annual ACFA golf tournament, scholarship grants from AIA National and generous donations of patrons and sponsors.
Congratulations to our 2017-2018 ACFA Scholarship Winners!
- Kayla Bailey (Pelham); fourth year student at Auburn University; $2,500
- Justin Davis (Montgomery); second year student at Auburn University, $1,500
- Matthew Giddens (Vestavia Hills); fourthyear student at Auburn University; $2,500 (given by KPS Group in memory of Murray Kidd, AIA)
- Bess Jay (Greensboro); incoming freshman at Auburn University, $500
- Zachary Johnson (Homewood); incoming freshman at Auburn University, $1,000
- Adam Koons (Madison); second year student at Auburn University, $1,000
- LeGerrett Mosely (Sawyerville); fifth year student at Tuskegee University, $3,000
Stay tuned for the 2018-2019 scholarship application.