dreamArchitecture 2021: Draw Your Dream Restaurant!
SPONSORED BY SPIRE
Please Note: 2021 Awards Ceremonies will be virtual via Zoom! Stay tuned; more information is coming soon.
- FREE Virtual Teacher Workshop: Saturday, 1/30/2021
- Art Drop-Off Deadline- Friday, 3/31/2021
- Drop-Off Method:
- Online via link above!
- Mailed via USPS to your city’s drop-off location OR delivered in person once the risk of COVID-19 spread has reduced
- MORE DETAILS BELOW!
- Jury- TBD
- Teachers Notified- TBD
- Virtual Awards Ceremony- 6 PM, Thursday, 5/6/2021
- More info coming soon!
**Event details are subject to change due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates!**
Kindergarten-5th Grade students from the following cities/counties are eligible to participate:
- Alabaster City
- Bessemer City
- Birmingham City
- Fairfield City
- Homewood City
- Hoover City
- Jasper City
- Jefferson County
- Leeds City
- Midfield City
- Pelham City
- Pell City
- Private Schools (Greater Birmingham Area)
- Shelby County
- St. Clair County
- Tarrant City
- Trussville City
- Vestavia Hills City
- Walker County
Alabama Center for Architecture (ACFA)
109 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. S. Birmingham, AL 35233
Parking: Bring quarters or a debit card/smartphone for parking meters
Physical Drop-Off Information:
Artwork can be mailed at anytime OR dropped off to the ACFA (address above!)
Monday-Thursday– 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Friday– 9 AM-2:30 PM
View the 2020 photos of the winner’s artwork here!