dreamARCHITECTURE Birmingham- 2021 Theme: Draw Your DREAM RESTAURANT!
**2021 Awards Ceremonies are virtual via Zoom.
Registration info can be found below.
Made Possible by:
Juries Supported by:
- B-Group Architecture, Inc. (Kindergarten)
- Black Design Architecture (1st Grade)
- ArchitectureWorks (2nd Grade)
- CCR Architecture & Interiors (3rd Grade)
- Thompson Architecture, Inc. (4th Grade)
- Studio C Architecture & Interiors (5th Grade)
- Art Drop-Off Deadline- Wednesday, 3/31/2021
- Drop-Off Method:
- Online via link above!
- Mailed OR delivered in person to the Alabama Center for Architecture at 109 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. S., Birmingham, AL 35233 (Hours: M-TH, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM; F, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM)
Bring quarters or a smartphone/card to feed the parking meter!
- Jury- TBD
- Teachers Notified- TBD
- Virtual Awards Ceremony- 6 PM, Thursday, 5/6/2021
**Event details are subject to change due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates!**
Kindergarten-5th Grade students from the following cities/counties are eligible to participate:
- Alabaster City
- Bessemer City
- Birmingham City
- Fairfield City
- Homewood City
- Hoover City
- Jasper City
- Jefferson County
- Leeds City
- Midfield City
- Pelham City
- Pell City
- Private Schools (Greater Birmingham Area)
- Shelby County
- St. Clair County
- Tarrant City
- Trussville City
- Vestavia Hills City
- Walker County
View the 2021 photos of the winner’s artwork here!