dreamARCHITECTURE 2021: Draw Your Dream Restaurant!
SPONSORED BY SPIRE
- FREE Virtual Teacher Workshop: Saturday, 1/30/2021
- Art Drop-Off Deadline- Friday, 3/5/2021
- Drop-Off Method:
- Mailed via USPS to your city’s drop-off location OR delivered in person once the risk of COVID-19 spread has reduced
- SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
- Jury- TBD
- Teachers Notified- TBD
- Awards Ceremony- Thursday, 4/29/2021
- SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO!
**Event details are subject to change due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates!**
Kindergarten-5th Grade students from the following cities/counties are eligible to participate:
- Baldwin County
- Mobile County
- Private Schools (Mobile Area)
Mobile County Participants-
Artwork can be mailed to Mobile County Schools Central Office, Attn: Linda Byrd
Magnum Pass, P.O. Box 180069 Mobile, AL 36618
Their office hours are 8 AM-4:30 PM
Non-Mobile County Participants-
Artwork can be mailed to Watermark Design Group, Attn: Nic Gray
2970 Cottage Hill Rd #200, Mobile, AL 36606
Artwork can also be dropped off in person once the threat of COVID-19 has reduced!
Their office hours are 8 AM-5 PM, email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding in-person drop-off.
Mobile Awards Ceremony:
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Alabama Contemporary Art Center
301 Conti Street
Mobile, AL 36602
View the 2019 photos of the winner’s artwork here!